Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Pull Tab Card - Oopsie Daisy!

Yesterday I shared the Pull Tab Album/Card Instructions which I used to make the Club Scrap Watermelon Album.  As promised today I have a card I made using the very same design!

I used Club Scraps limited edition Wildflower Kit paired with this months stamps from the Oopsie Daisy Kit.


I used Spectrum Noir colored pencils and a variety of inks to color all of the elements both inside and out.  



It makes a really fun card with the pull out AND because you've got an extra page to embellish, write a note or just add more fun stamped images.  It takes a little more time but for some occasions I think it would be well worth it.

So there you go... a fun twist on an album that could be transformed into a card or visa verse!

1 comment:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!