Friday, March 13, 2015

One Stamp - 3 Looks

I've been having fun with some new stamps lately and can't wait to share all of the cards I've made.  Today I thought it would be fun to do a 1/3 show & tell.

I just love the new Brushed Heart stamp and here's where I did with it....

First card was stamped onto kraft cardstock with a variety of Memento Luxe Inks, the sentiment was stamped with regular Memento ink and the stitching is actually a white gel pen!  I was so excited when I was finished...it really does look like stitching.


This card was made by first monoprinting a tag with a couple colors of the Memento Luxe inks then once dry I stamped the heart using a darker shade of ink.


And I know it's not a traditional ribbon but the streamers at the bottom reminded me of the breast cancer ribbon so I figured why not.  The heart was stamped with Angel Pink (perfect color!!) then I added a bit of glitter over each heart.  I hand wrote the "fight like a girl..." along the edge of the center most heart.  I'm so pleased with how it turned out.


So there you go...one stamp image three ways.

Supplies: All Stamps - Just For Fun Rubber Stamps; All Inks - IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko; cardstock - Club Scrap.com; 

1 comment:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!