Monday, May 11, 2015

I tried...

but I just couldn't concentrate today enough to make anything fun for the blog.  I *thought* I'd spend the weekend doing something fun for Mother's Day and today.  Alas that did not happen...my 2 week "cold" took a turn for the worse and the dr said today I have a double eye and double ear infection which I'm getting antibiotics for this afternoon.   They are saying I'll start to feel better in 3-4 days but I'm hoping sooner.  Not being able to hear is the worst part, it's hard to cut a straight line when you are listing to one side!

So today I am going to share some fun cards with you that I had previously made but not shared yet...they are a bit out of season but think of it as early inspiration!  All of the stamps are Just For Fun Rubber Stamps.

Memento Inks

Memento Inks, Love Letter (red) Pico Embellisher (for Rudolph's Nose!)

Memento Luxe (red); Clear Embossing Powder (deer); Memento Ink (stamp trees & ink background); Clear Pico Embellisher (over trees)

Hoping to have something more timely tomorrow!



10 comments:

  1. OH NO! I hope you feel better soon - I totally understand what you mean, it is SO hard to create when your not feeling well! Hugs! Christi :) PS: I got my goodie today - I ADORE IT!! Thank you SO much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a crummy way to spend Mother's Day. I hope the doctor is right and you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a crummy way to spend Mother's Day. I hope the doctor is right and you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those deer! Hope you are feeling better quickly! Take some time and relax!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry that you are so sick! Ear pain is the worst. Sending prayers for a speedy recovery. Btw I love the deer cards...especially the one with the red deer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Christmas in july works for a lot of people, so what is wrong
    with Christmas in may? All the best and hope you'r soon looking as good as the deer :-) .
    Helena

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's never too early to start Christmas stuff! I've already started making some gifts. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What? what did you say? teehee
    Not really making fun,just trying to get a giggle! Geesh Roni!! When you get it, boy you really get it good!!! Take the time to rest,as boring as it is, sleep this darn thing off and feel better soon!! sending wishes of good health your way! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your cards! I hope you start to feel better soon Roni. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards- loving the deer. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!