Friday, June 5, 2015

Pretty Pink Posh Watercolor Blog Hop

Happy Friday my Inky Friends!  You all know how much I love to watercolor and I was thrilled to see that Pretty Pink Posh was hosting a watercolor blog hop this weekend.  I decided to join in on the fun and today I wanted to share my first creation with you...



I recently bought this darling set of stamps by Avery Elle called Ellie.
She was stamped on Canson 140lb cold press watercolor paper using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink then colored with Koi watercolors.


watercolor.bloghop


Be sure to stop over at the Pretty Pink Posh Blog Hop to check out all the lovely watercolor creations.

23 comments:

  1. I love that stamp set! Your elephant is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card!!! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome soft watercoloring, Roni! It's so well done and perfect for this sweet card!! It's a pleasure to meet you and become your newest follower! I'll hope you'll want to do the same!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little elephant is the cutest! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card. Love the little elephant and the heart balloon-adorable!.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Love those stamps, they're just adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! Your water coloring is great and love the stamping. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this, the background really helps set of the cute elephant, amazing job

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that stamp. Darling card ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simple and beautiful! Thanks for sharing! ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cutely done - amazing and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this little guy and the scene you made for him!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute!! You did a fabulous job on this card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!