Thursday, July 9, 2015

Christmas in July?

Yep, Just For Fun Rubber Stamps is celebrating Christmas in July and I've got a couple of fun cards to share with you today...both using the same StampTangle Holly stamp.

The first card is my attempt at a CAS Christmas Card....all that white space is calling for some glitter or more stamping or something but I left it alone ;)


My second card was made using Brusho Colour Crystals.  LOVE how the green bled into the red don't you?  Those crystals are just so pretty.  I then stamped the holly on the background and a few extras on some white cardstock.



Supplies:

Just For Fun Rubber Stamps - Stamptangle Holly Leaf
IMAGINE Crafts featuring Tsukineko - Memento Dye Inks - Tuxedo Black, Love Letter, Bamboo Leaf
Brusho Colour Crystals
Cardstock, Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. All I have to say is God bless Roni and her imagination, Christmas in July, and Brusho Colour Crystals! An absolutely beautifully card! Thank you Roni....love Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!