Monday, September 7, 2015

Happy Labor Day!

Happy Labor Day everyone!  I hope you're having a wonderful day off - relaxing and enjoying the last days of summer.  Dh and went to HD to pick up a new back door, paint for the living room and paint for the new door.  We also got a few other goodies for yard work and little fix it jobs around the house.  The living room paint is called Roasted Seeds .  We have to measure and get the paint for the ceiling first (we didn't even think about it before we went) but then when that's done we're moving onto the floors... not sure what we're going to do but I'm just ready to be done - LOL!




Today I wanted to share with you a fun card I made recently using a variety of IMAGINE Crafts products.  I wish you could see and feel this card in person.  I am so tickled with how it came out. Rosie is popped up off the texture embossed background.  The background was embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder but it was coated with a couple different products to really add so much depth.  

Rosie is a digital image stamp from Bombshell stamps.  I like that because I was able to re-size her to the exact dimensions for my card.  She was "watercolor" painted with a variety of Memento Inks and the darker shadows were made using StazOn Studio Glaze which I painted on with a small tip paint brush.  

For complete details on how I made her and a complete supply list check out this link - 


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have quite a project on your hands! Love the paint name "roasted seeds". And I love the card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!