Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Summer ATC Swap Results - Pt 1

I know many people have rec'd their ATC swaps back so I thought I'd start sharing some of the amazing ATC's from the Summer swap.  I say start because there were SOOOOO many atc's made for this swap - it's simply amazing the wide variety of ATC's created.  You'll see what I mean over the next few days...  

OH - these aren't in any particular order, just the way I pulled the envies out of the box.

P.s...  If I get anyone's names wrong, please let me know and I'll fix it.

My ATC's - 








Jerri Q.






Terry D







Lisa M





5 comments:

  1. Oooh Roni, I love your Poppy ATC. Beautiful image and coloring. And of course the Crafty one just cracks me up! Terry's coffee and sticky bun ATC is adorable...and yummy! Beautiful job everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen. It was so much fun creating these ATC cards. BTW, the coffee cup is made from shrink it.

      Delete
  2. Been waiting for this post so I could thank everyone for the wonderful ATC's I received. Creativity is such a wonderful, personal adventure. Now I can post the photos I took on my facebook page and pinterest. thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to get two of your ATCs, Roni! Thanks so much for hosting this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!