Friday, October 16, 2015

Stamped Apron!

Today I wanted to share a really fun project with you...it's an apron that I stamped - using Memento Luxe inks, Fabrico Markers and Club Scrap stamps (50's Kitchen).


Isn't it so cute!  I started out with just plain old cotton material.  I came up with the pattern myself, stamped it, dyed the fringe (using Memento Luxe inkers) and sewed it all together!  I am so proud of myself - I'm not a very good seamstress so this was quite an accomplishment for me.  If I can do it - you can!



This is a better close up of the various images.

You can find complete instructions on how to make this apron here - 


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!


7 comments:

  1. Roni that is so stinking cute lol! I love the images you have used too - an absolutely gorgeous creation and I now want to get some of those inks so I can try stamping on fabric. Great tutorial too thanks for sharing Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Roni! Love the 50's look to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! It makes me want to bake cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What memories this brings back both the apron and the machine. of the days when women actually wore aprons and cooked from scratch. You did a great job on the apron. The style reminds me of the apron I made in school back in the days when girls had to learn to sew and to cook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roni, this is just adorable!! Well done!! I love it- so kitschy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your apron is so adorable! What a great project! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your apron is so adorable! What a great project! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!