Friday, December 4, 2015

Sad News -

Don't know if you've heard or not but I thought I'd share...

Top Dog Dies is closing.  They are having a clearence sale right now but it looks like the dies are going fast.  Better hurry if you want to take advantage of the sale pricing.



Also, this month is the last month for the blogozine - Unruly Paperarts

"It is with great sadness I announce today that this will actually be the final issue and month of inspiration here on the blog.  I have had to make a difficult decision to end this journey. I am sure you can all appreciate our lives change and with it so do our priorities, our creative desires evolve and our commitments and time constraints vary.  Often we have to let go of the old to allow in the new. And it is for all of these reasons our time here must come to an end."


Be sure to check them both out while you still have a chance.    I do hope that this isn't the start of another round of great places to visit/shop closings.  It's so sad to see great places like these close.  Wishing all the best to both in whatever comes next.

3 comments:

  1. Good Bye....A time for every purpose under the Sun.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've also heard that a couple of digi stamp places are closing at the end of the year - so it looks like it is another round of places closing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really disappointed about Top Dog Dies. Not familiar with the other one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!