Saturday, February 6, 2016

Pocket Letters Arriving!

 The wait is almost over friends!!  I've heard from most everyone that their PL's are in the mail  - I'll be checking in with those I haven't heard from this afternoon.  

Now the exciting part begins...hearing from everyone once they receive them!  I know I'm lucky enough to have received 2 so far...one that was expected and one nice surprise one from Theresa!  I've added them to my PL binder and keep going back over them ooh'ing and ahh'ing!  I love it :) Such fun!

If you'd like feel free to post here when you receive your PL and let us all know how lucky you are.

Thanks everyone for making this such a fun exchange!

8 comments:

  1. I got mine. Just love it and all the fun stuff she add to the pockets. Plus the letter she added was great to read. I emailed her my THANKS.
    This was so much fun to do.
    Thanks to you Roni for getting us started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mailed mine to Jerri on Fridy the tracking number is 9500111128376036497074 expected delivery Mon. Feb 8th! It was fun thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got mine in the mail yesterday and they are wonderful! Thank you so much Roni! I love them and all my goodies! And the nice letter too! I am thinking of framing them and putting on my craft room wall. They make me giggle !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got mine in the mail yesterday and they are wonderful! Thank you so much Roni! I love them and all my goodies! And the nice letter too! I am thinking of framing them and putting on my craft room wall. They make me giggle !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roni , You mentioned to post them Here ? Do You have a link up that I don't See ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Roni , You mentioned to post them Here ? Do You have a link up that I don't See ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Karen for the wonderful pocket letter and all the nice embelishments etc.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I received my PL from Theresa Peterman - thank you so much love it all

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!