Monday, May 9, 2016

Pocket Letters, Altered Tin Swap & BoBunny/Imagine Crafts week!

Whew, it's been busy around here! First off, I hope all you mom's out there had a wonderful weekend with your family, friend & fur babies.  I got to spend time with both my Mom and my kids so it was a great day. 

Pocket Letter Swap update - I have been checking up on the pocket letter swappers and it looks like many of you have started receiving your PLs!!!  Please be sure to let me know when they arrive so I can check you off my list.    I have heard from all but 3 people about their PL's being sent so if you haven't rec'd yours yet you should soon!


The Altered Candy Tin swap is coming due the end of this week.  Last Friday must have been a good day because today I rec'd several packages full of lovely tins!!   I rec'd tins from - Mom (Dixie); Diana B.; Jen J; Susan J; Kris and Nancy!!  All of them look great :)  If I get all of the tins early I will be sorting and returning as soon as they are all in.  So excited for you to see these gems!

Also this week Imagine Crafts is participating in a cross promo blog hop with BoBunny!

Print2016-logo

Here is a sneak peek of my project....


I can't wait till you see the whole thing....

Friday Mom and I hit several garage sales at our Town Wide Garage Sale Weekend and I found lots of goodies to use/re-purpose/recycle.  The base for this project was what I'd call a Pinterest Fail (you'll see why when I post my project) for a whole .50 cents!!  Can't beat a bargain like that.  I took it apart, and breathed new life into it with help from some lovely BoBunny papers and Imagine Crafts products.

Can't wait to share more!

Here's to a wonderful week everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!