Friday, June 24, 2016

One for the guys....

Happy Friday Everyone!  I hope you've had a wonderful week!  I'm still trying to catch up from working on convention samples, vacation and work....  not doing so well but at least I'm making head way.

Today I thought I'd make a card for the guys using this months Club Scrap Kit - Boardwalk.  The challenge at the Male Room is to include buttons in your creation so I did just that!



Inside I stamped happy birthday.  We have lots of male birthday's coming up in our family so I'm sure I'll be using it soon.  I used 3 wooden buttons (included in the kit) along the left hand side.  I love how they have an etched design in the surface of the buttons.  It adds a bit of texture which is a nice change from normal buttons. 



Before I forget I pulled the name of the winner of the Creative License mini album.  The winner is....

I love this album! What a great gift for my son to put pics of his dream cars in! My car story is a sad one. I had a great 1973 Omega when I was in college. I decided to get it painted because it had been in a fender bender and a friend told me her boyfriend could make it look new. It took a while, but he did a GREAT job. I had the car back for about 24 hours when I was parked at my boyfriend's house. We were eating supper and heard this noise.... When I went out to go home, someone had hit my car and taken off :(

Congratulations Melanie!
Please e-mail me your snail mail address so I can drop your album in the mail.

5 comments:

  1. BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.frJune 25, 2016 at 7:26 AM

    SUPERBE
    §§§§§§§§§§§§§§

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a SUPER male card and wonderful textured buttons.
    Thank you for joining us at The Male Room. Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card with buttons you made :-))
    Thank you so much for joining us at The Male Room!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for a guy using buttons and such fab buttons too, love that they are slightly different. Thanks for playing along in TMR
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!