Monday, August 29, 2016

By the Sea....

Before summer disappears into your memory I wanted to share a few "salty" cards to help ease you into Autumn....  all of the stamps are from Just For Fun Rubber Stamps.


This card was so much fun to make...the mermaid is mounted on a vellum frame that covers a sea kelp panel.  I know it's difficult to tell but that panel was a bit of gesso through a sea kelp stencil that was colored with Brusho Colour Crystals.  You can see the texture behind the vellum IRL.  Couldn't get it to show up no matter how many pics I took.  My red head mermaid has tiny faux gems and pearls scattered in her hair.


A watercolor sunset... The white "foam" is really Pico Embellisher.


My blond mermaid on a stenciled background with a few sea treasures thrown in for good measure.


Finally...a walk along the beach with a few more terns.

Gosh, makes me want to go to the beach and cool off now...

Supplies:

Just For Fun Rubber Stamps - all images
Imagine - Memento Inks, Memento Dual Tip Markers, StazOn Ink, irRESISTible Pico Embellisher
Kuretake Watercolors
The Crafters Workshop - Stencil
Spellbinders - Circle, Scallop Circle Dies
MFT - Stitched Frame Die
Other - Gesso, Button, Twine, Faux Gems, Vellum

1 comment:

  1. Way to dress up your mermaid, I love the pearls in her hair! Nice "salty" cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!