Sunday, February 5, 2017

Just Add Ink #345 - Love Grows Here

Today I wanted to share a card that I made using the technique of "Watercolor without Lines" and a new stamp from Club Scrap's February kit - Succulents.....  The card lay-out was made off of the sketch at Just Add Ink #345.

Stamps - ClubScrap.com - Succulents Kit 2/17

And here's how I made it....


I started off by stamping the hen using New Sprout Memento Ink 
- it's a really nice light green.


Next I started laying on color using Kuretake watercolors.


I continued to add layers


Until I was satisfied with the results!


I trimmed it and added it to my card below...


I used this weeks sketch over at Just Add Ink!


Supplies:

ClubScrap.com - Succulents Kit Cardstock, stamps, cutaparts
Imagine - Memento Dye Inks, VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
Kuretake - Watercolor Paints


11 comments:

  1. That is so pretty, I like the colors you mixed for the succulent. I like the layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your watercoloring is lovely Roni - you have got the tones of the succulent spot on. The grey mat really accentuates the colours too! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Roni!!! Love the no line watercolor technique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Roni! I love the detail and layers of colour you've added to your succulent and your curved sentiment and meaning is fabulous too. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - loving the colour you have layered onto your succulent. Thank you for sharing how you did this too - you must be very pleased with it. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your water colouring is absolutely amazing! Have never tried the 'no-line' technique yet, it scares me. Brilliant use of the sketch and love the splattered background too. So glad you joined us at Just Add Ink!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what a beautifully coloured succulent, Roni! The grey scalloped circle is the perfect complement. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely STUNNING! I'm afraid my "no-line" would be just a big blob.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!