Friday, September 8, 2017

Hello Again...

Been awhile huh?  Let me tell you it's been wild around here. I hope you are all safe and sound...  As many of you know we own our own business IRL - dh repairs industrial sewing machines and we also custom sew/screen print components for various companies.  Well, we went on vacation the 23-27th of August thinking we were setting pretty well.  We got everything done we needed to and stuff set up, ready to go when we returned.  

Silly us....during the time we were gone one of the companies we work for decided to change how they do things which put us like 2-3 weeks behind - EEK!! So we have been working every single day since we returned...including Labor Day.  How ironic is that?  Anyway, we are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.  Hopefully I'll be able to get back to a more regular posting schedule again soon.  I have to say though that this long without art/crafting is not a good thing - LOL!!  Driving me batty not being able to relax and enjoy the process of it all.

I did want to share a card I made for the new sketch challenge at JFF Stamps...using some of their brand new just released stamps!


I love the new mason jar stamps...I can think of so many fun ideas on how to use them.  I love stamping them on vellum.

No automatic alt text available.

JFF September Sketch Challenge

Here is the sketch in case you'd like to give it a try. The challenge is open all month long and a winner will be selected at random the 1st of next month.  The only stipulation is there has to be stamping somewhere on your card.  I hope you give it a try!!

I would also like to enter it into Just Add Ink's challenge - Just Add "D" - in my case Daisies!  Not too often I combine challenges but this time it worked out perfectly!



Have a great day...
to everyone in the path of the hurricane and forest fires...
please stay safe and take care!


5 comments:

  1. Such a fun card with a classic, rustic look. The daisies in the jar are super cute and I'm loving all the different layers and elements to such a fun card. Thanks for playing along and supporting us this week at Just Add Ink. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Roni! Your colours have a gorgeous Autumnal feel and I love that you used vellum for your jar and the added stitching details. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card, Roni. I adore the hand drawn stitching detail, such a lovely addition to your layers. You Daisies are coloured beautiful and look wonderful in the vellum mason jar. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely jar of daisies Roni! I really love the hint of water and the intense colour of the daisy centres. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout for this card - I really like your distressed edges and wonderful bold images. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!