Sunday, December 3, 2017

CarveDecember2017 - #3 - Flowers

I am having so much fun carving these stamps. I made 2 different flowers today.

(Inks - Memento - Cottage Ivy; Kaleidacolor Berry Blaze)

My first flower was meant to be a tulip but I think it looks more like a crocus but I guess it's close enough.  

(Inks - Memento - Bahama Blue & Cottage Ivy)

This is supposed to be a flower but I think it looks a bit like cotton?!?!  I don't know what to do to fix it but I may try to make some leaves for it to make it look more like a flower.

Happy Carve December Friends :)

6 comments:

  1. Love them both and the other day's stamps too! You're inspiring me to dig out my carving tools!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Roni! I'm impressed with your carving skills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- love your stamp carving images- and the flowers today are very pretty! I have dabbled a little bit in stamp carving- not enough from what I am seeing online! Looking forward to the rest of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Roni, you do such a great job carving your own stamps!
    I see you have a lot of great ideas in your head. I keep following you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shoo - I saw a flower until I read cotton! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you selling this on etsy? You should have your own line of stamps. Marvelous stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!